KORI began as a groundbreaking innovation for motorcyclists, a vision of perfect freedom and uncompromised safety.
Today, we are growing into a brand with genuinely developed products with high Swedish made quality and we have
taken our vision of freedom and safety to meet sports enthusiasts with different specializations that and likeminded needs.

For us it is the feeling and experience of the sport or activity that sets focus on which needs to be solved and how
the products should be designed.

Our first product, KORI-D3O which is a new concept of back protectors that can be transformed into a back pack.
In this blog you will follow our journey and our inspirations.

KORI Encouraging Freedom. Encouraging Safety.
http://www.koriexperience.com/

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Out of fuel on the highway...

kori ryggskydd ryggsäck underlättar vid en plötslig soppatorsk..


I could take the story of how the bike “suddenly” was empty on fuel and that I, the seconds before relised that I have to get home before the storm comes ... How the rain comes, smashing me in the face while I am walking along the highway on my way to the nearest gas station and how the sun came out 3 minutes later laughing at me walking around in the whole set of motorcycle equipment... and how the guy at the gas station put the encouraging comment "but then you get some exercise anyway?" and how I give him a poor little smile as a reply ...

I could tell the story of how bitter I was ..

But instead, I thought what the hell… what is there to complain about,  I am that I had KORI as back protector on the back, avoid to walk around with sweaty jacket and rainy soaked leatherpants in the sunshine… summerdays can be unpredictable… but I can be flexible!

So instead of being bitter, I think - Kori made ​​my day. Actually I made ​​my day ...