KORI began as a groundbreaking innovation for motorcyclists, a vision of perfect freedom and uncompromised safety.
Today, we are growing into a brand with genuinely developed products with high Swedish made quality and we have
taken our vision of freedom and safety to meet sports enthusiasts with different specializations that and likeminded needs.

For us it is the feeling and experience of the sport or activity that sets focus on which needs to be solved and how
the products should be designed.

Our first product, KORI-D3O which is a new concept of back protectors that can be transformed into a back pack.
In this blog you will follow our journey and our inspirations.

KORI Encouraging Freedom. Encouraging Safety.
http://www.koriexperience.com/

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moving forward..

kori advisory board in discussion about the future.
KORI's advisory board in discussion for the future! Mats Ă–gren, Johan Ulriksson, Per-Arne Stenlund.

If you might have missed it - KORI is right in a shift where we go from preparing and production into action.

Today I had our first meeting with the KORI advisory board.

These meeting makes me think about who I am and how I came to be here.. How does it come that three intelligent persons with an impressive portfolio takes their time to sit with me and giving 100% focus to my company – my KORI.

During 2 hours we talked about ourselves, who we are and who we were. They spoke about their experience and I spoke about my inexperience. We spoke about KORI who we are and where we would like to be. This was only the first meeting. It felt great and I look forward to be working with them.

They will speak about success and mistakes while I will speak about vision and values.

I admire them and I am thankful for having the chance to get to know them.