KORI began as a groundbreaking innovation for motorcyclists, a vision of perfect freedom and uncompromised safety.
Today, we are growing into a brand with genuinely developed products with high Swedish made quality and we have
taken our vision of freedom and safety to meet sports enthusiasts with different specializations that and likeminded needs.

For us it is the feeling and experience of the sport or activity that sets focus on which needs to be solved and how
the products should be designed.

Our first product, KORI-D3O which is a new concept of back protectors that can be transformed into a back pack.
In this blog you will follow our journey and our inspirations.

KORI Encouraging Freedom. Encouraging Safety.
http://www.koriexperience.com/

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back protector makes it so easy!

Keep in mind that it can actually be easy - to enjoy a warm, sunny summerday on a motorcycle in the center of Malmö!
So this was it: I had to run an errand in the town center of Malmo today.
A beautiful day like this, I would not like to go by train or in the car.
A  beautiful day like this there is no doubt - I want to ride a motorcycle!
A beautiful day like this, I wanted to take the opportunity to eat lunch on the town with a great friend!

This is what I did - I began by texting my amazing friend, double-checking that she wants to meet me. When I got it confirmed I sat on the motorcycle and drove off (dressed with all safety ofcourse!).
When I came to Malmö ("Lilla Torg" roughly) I turned into the small and constantly full parking lot at the main square - parked without problems (motorcycle parking). Now I was about 50 meters from the place I was going to.
Then I shut the engine, jumped off the bike and gave thanks for a great ride. Took off my equipment, packed it down - and walked away.
Did my case. Ate a nice lunch. Went back to the motorcycle. Got dressed with the equipment - and drove away. Easy as pie. It should not have to be harder than this!   :-)